• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I being followed ???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I being followed ???

driving to work, which I tend to do most days now because its better than walking 30 miles to work I always see the same car in my mirror, or two cars ahead of me. Now I leave at times between 0600 and 0700 but its always there, always driven by a rather attractive female , am I being followed ?? Should I care
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Whoooooo its behind you whooooo
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
      am I being followed
      Not if the car is in front of you. No.

Comment

Originally posted by planetit
        Not if the car is in front of you. No.
        urm yes you can, there is a box technique.
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          urm yes you can, there is a box technique.
          In which case, yes you are being followed by the car in front of you! I’m also following you whilst sitting here at my desk. Milan is following you while flipping tapes in Germany. We are all following you. You should be very worried!

(You’ve got to humour these loonies. Never know when they might turn dangerous).

Comment

I am already following you to the pub at lunch time.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
              I am already following you to the pub at lunch time.
              in that case you can join me for a pint of Ale.
              SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

privateeye technique - surveillance can be performed by being in front of the car, normally this means that there is a second car behind you but there are other ways of following by leading. If the same car is always behind you would get suspicious so this car would then go in front (or even turn off) and the second car arrive . Both surveillance cars remain in radio/telephone contact so if you turn off the front car will pick you up somewhere else.

Have you upset someone or in a divorce case and they are looking for proof of earnings or other!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by privateeye
                  privateeye technique - surveillance can be performed by being in front of the car, normally this means that there is a second car behind you but there are other ways of following by leading. If the same car is always behind you would get suspicious so this car would then go in front (or even turn off) and the second car arrive . Both surveillance cars remain in radio/telephone contact so if you turn off the front car will pick you up somewhere else.

Have you upset someone or in a divorce case and they are looking for proof of earnings or other!!!!!!!

OK! Privateeye, This is Phoenix, I have an eyball on the target.....taking the lead now...Over!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
                    OK! Privateeye, This is Phoenix, I have an eyball on the target.....taking the lead now...Over!
                    Call me back in when he goes to the pub

Comment

Working...
                    X