• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

10 pounds an hour? Is this a mistake?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrToast View Post
    No school then?
    Various schools around the world, mostly Middle East and North Africa.

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by pzz76077 View Post
      Being in continual work is how I measure my success, how about you? Working??

PZZ
      I did have a few more a while back, sold the flat in Luxembourg as I no longer plan to work there for example and bought some land to build my retirement home on next year.

PZZ
      So you are going to volunteer to be a failure then?
      Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by blacjac View Post
        So you are going to volunteer to be a failure then?
        Not too sure of your meaning, care to elaborate??

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by MrToast View Post
          No school then?
          Friends

Comment

Various schools around the world, mostly Middle East and North Africa.

PZZ
            You are Osama bin Laden, and I claim my free WMD.
            And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              He's another fresh off the presses

Business Analyst - Pharmaceutical Contract
              Ok it looks more like a data analysis role but 10-13 and hoping to get pharma knowledge also!
              ISTM that a good 10 or a dozen Nice-To-Haves are now seen as free, given that every job gets so many applicants that some of them will also have whatever else you might think of.

I'm sure the agencies go back to the clients to get more keywords to cut down the candidate lists, so they get anything the client can think of, and then demand it. As for helping to find the best candidate, it's about as useful as specifying that you must have a left-handed red-haired Lithuanian.

Comment

Not too sure of your meaning, care to elaborate??

PZZ
                You measure your success by being in continual work and you plan to retire.......
                Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by blacjac View Post
                  You measure your success by being in continual work and you plan to retire.......
                  Yes, hence the reason I can afford to retire at 50. (Though in actual fact Im only retiring from IT, other interests will keep me more than busy).

PZZ

Comment

Working...
                  X