• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Ashes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Tosh. If you don't believe me, ask Mike Atherton...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle6619728.ece
    I bet he regrets writing that now, I bet you regret posting that now.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I bet he regrets writing that now, I bet you regret posting that now.
          Not at all. It's a 5 match series and you haven't won this one yet.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

KP gone. All over now.

Comment

It's amazing how selective Sky are with showing hawkeye replays, at least 3 good shouts for LBW today but we don't get to see anything, I have seen the bopara one about 20 times which was only half an inch out it seems. I though the KP LBW was out.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                Not at all. It's a 5 match series and you haven't won this one yet.
                I would like to refer you to his "There are no bad Australia cricketers, but it is hard to see Hauritz giving England's batsmen sleepless nights"

He is giving the batsmen the round around out there.

Comment

I think England will survive today, but it has really been brutal to see the English cricket team taken apart.

Oh god, here comes another 2005 video montage.

Comment

Our 'heroes' - Andrew Strauss, Kevin Pietersen, Stuart Broad, Ravi Bopara and Alastair Cook will join members of the Aussie team in an exclusive joint signing session tomorrow

Monday 13 July 2009 3.30–5.30pm

Entrance is absolutely free at the adidas Sports Performance store, 415–419 Oxford Street, London, W1C 2PG.

They should all be able to catch the early train / coach back to London at this rate

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Hangover View Post
                      Our 'heroes' - Andrew Strauss, Kevin Pietersen, Stuart Broad, Ravi Bopara and Alastair Cook will join members of the Aussie team in an exclusive joint signing session tomorrow

Monday 13 July 2009 3.30–5.30pm

Entrance is absolutely free at the adidas Sports Performance store, 415–419 Oxford Street, London, W1C 2PG.

They should all be able to catch the early train / coach back to London at this rate
                      I was looking to get the Austrlian team sweater yesterday, the dark green one with gold stripes, zip up front. ebay and cricinfo don't seem to have it so went to adidas.com, worst site I have ever used, cricket is not even under other sports. Obviously have no interest in selling cricket merchandise, just want to have their brand on the TV.

Comment

Working...
                      X