• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is CUK different......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    It's a pet hate of mine, retarded fuqwits using "could of" instead of "could've".
    Well you should of said that in the first place. ;-P
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Oh nuts I forgot I offered an opinion and as I was not part of the in crowd was therefore subject to some abuse!
      Welcome to CUK!
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

why thanks you are all so accomodating

especially the women

Comment

It's a pet hate of mine, retarded fuqwits using "could of" instead of "could've".
          Ok fair enough.....
          The bit that confused me was it having no relation to what I had said... not unusual I know...
          either me being confused or no one listening to what I say......

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            why thanks you are all so accomodating

especially the women

Which ones? We don't often dip to the lower levels of pettiness.

Unless it amuses us....
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
              Prompted by various other threads.

I know there is a substantial amount of vitriol and spite on CUK....
              I know newbies often get flamed.....
              I know there are a lot of Trolls and Sockpuppets...

but is CUK any worse than other sites?

as an example I haven't been on Itcontractor lately but that was always Trolls, arguments and mindless plonkers raving at each other..... except there they could change thier name each posting....

I would end with "discuss" but I would only get flamed cos after all the mere fact of voicing a question implies that discussion is invited........
              It's rather more robust than many sites. None of the moderators appear to be liberal, give quiche a chance bleeding heart wishy-washy liberals. But there are boundaries.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Mine too. It's sheer illiteratism. You'd never say - "I'll of a beer please". I beat my children with a bit of 2x4 for saying "could of". But then, I'm a liberal parent.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Mine too. It's sheer illiteratism. You'd never say - "I'll of a beer please". I beat my children with a bit of 2x4 for saying "could of". But then, I'm a liberal parent.
                  Illiteracy.

HTH
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Oh yes. That's the one. Sorry, 3 pints this lunch time. Kept getting my mucking furds wuddled.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      50x100
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X