• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cybermans Ignore List

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Didn't Cyberman once quote some line supporting his argument claiming he'd read it somewhere, ie. a reliable source.

Unfortunately someone remembered that he'd actually read it on here and over time he'd forgotten where he saw it.
    That happens to me.

A lot...

And some of the time I was the one wot wrote it in the first place...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      That happens to me.

A lot...

And some of the time I was the one wot wrote it in the first place...

I wish i'd wrote that!!

Shirley CUK is the font of all knowledge... even if I write it?

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        Shirley CUK is the font of all knowledge...
        But Comic Sans MS is the typeface of all stupidity...
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Snaw wrote : BGG have you actually read some of the offensive crap that CB spouts on a regular basis?

And CUK's been exactly the same since I joined 6 years ago, I don't ever remember it being friendly to newcomers and why should it be? In that respect it's exactly the same as when I joined 6 years ago.
          Of course I have read what he says.

However, not everything he posts is offensive crap, no more than everything you post is crap either. Some is. Some isn't.

I rather think it's a case that some people believe that "Every Board Needs a Bitch", and where once it was , rightly or wrongly Milan's, the mantle seems to have been passed on.

He posts stuff. Some of it is crap. Some of it is not. Just like you, me and everyone else on this board.

CUK was far more tolerant several years ago. It was a genuinely nice place to be, and no one took themselves too seriously.

That's all changed now, and all that remains is petty rivalry, back-biting, over-inflated egos, and small men syndrome.

I'm not proud.

Are you ?
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post

CUK was far more tolerant several years ago. It was a genuinely nice place to be, and no one took themselves too seriously.

That's all changed now, and all that remains is petty rivalry, back-biting, over-inflated egos, and small men syndrome.

I'm not proud.

Are you ?
            Sorry, but unless you mean by more than 6 years ago then I have to say that's utter bollocks. Always been the same, ever since I joined. The names have changed is all.

And I'm indifferent, though I do think CB brings this board down quite a few levels, more so than almost anyone I've seen posting - the only comparibles, in my mind are AndyW, HHH, OBL and they're all gone for a reason - I'm amazed CB has lasted this long, and to be honest pretty baffled as to why you defend him.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              to be honest pretty baffled as to why you defend him.
              Because he is a geek.

HTH
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The problem with him is that he is a really crap troll, most of his comments come across like a child trying to wind up his big brother. His rape thread was obviously seen by Mum and Dad and I am amazed why he was not kicked out for that, should have been a straight red.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  The problem with him is that he is a really crap troll, most of his comments come across like a child trying to wind up his big brother. His rape thread was obviously seen by Mum and Dad and I am amazed why he was not kicked out for that, should have been a straight red.
                  I agree, but I respect Ferret so his decision to just delete the thread and warn was probably in order.

If Cyberman didn't just post dogmatic single track junk I would take him off my ignore list, but every time I've seen him quoted it's the same old drivel.

Comment

How do you know you're on his list (or anyone's for that matter)? Do you get insulting PMs from said member wanting to make sure you know he can't see your posts? I feel left out that I don't get PMs from members bitching about other members, or telling me I am a retard.

Must try harder...
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      How do you know you're on his list (or anyone's for that matter)? Do you get insulting PMs from said member wanting to make sure you know he can't see your posts? I feel left out that I don't get PMs from members bitching about other members, or telling me I am a retard.

Must try harder...

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                      You're just an idiot and you are now promoted to my ignore list with Sasguru. Well done !!
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                      X