• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Soap question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Does that mean showering in the ladies shower room?
    Well, that's an end to any productivity from me this morning!

... wanders off into the dark recesses of a filthy imagination ...
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Why not just buy a huge bottle of washing up liquid, that would work too. And you could wash the dishes as well as yourself with it.. innit?

Comment

Originally posted by zamzummim View Post
        Why not just buy a huge bottle of washing up liquid, that would work too. And you could wash the dishes as well as yourself with it.. innit?
        Washing up liquid gives me rashes.

This is not entirely a bad thing.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Some of the people at my local gym take an empty shampoo bottle and fill it up using those dispensers. How sad is that?

I saw some kids doing that and told them in no uncertain terms to stop. It's theft and it's very bad parenting to allow your kids to get away with this. Once they start in life with this attitude where do they stop ?

Comment

Do gyms allow children to join?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Do gyms allow children to join?
              My gym used to be full of fit nubiles, but it is now mostly kids and old men.

Comment

My gym used to be full of fit nubiles, but it is now mostly kids and old men.
                ...and you haven't found another gym yet?

Comment

Washing up liquid gives me rashes.

This is not entirely a bad thing.
                  Oh but you could also blow bubbles with washing up liquid...can you do that with shampoo? I msut try it tonight

Comment

...and you haven't found another gym yet?
                    I may do. Or I might use the park for running and cycling around for free instead. Come to think of it that's where the fit birds have probably gone.

Comment

I may do. Or I might use the park for running and cycling around for free instead. Come to think of it that's where the fit birds have probably gone.
                      Either that, or they've given up on the gym and are sitting at home eating chocolate and getting fat.

Mind you, rugby training at the local beach tonight; good chance to see the female beach volleyball players in action.

Comment

Working...
                      X