• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Global Warming - the truth will out.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totaly agree with Timberwolf. Unless the expanding population is addressed everything else is going to be a waste of time.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I'd be interested to know how DP's claimed decade of cooling fits Al Gore's famous graphs.

I have a scheme to make a fortune if global warming is for real, if I ever get round to that particular plan B I'd better do some proper research one day
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=10783

Comment

...and if we all die is this sad?

We don't have a problem coping with the fact that we for most of the Universe's history we weren't there, and at some point the Universe will implode anyway.

Think we need to get all this in perspective, I'm all for saving the planet but is it really worth giving up my guzzling SUV?
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
            WHS

Mother earth is always going to look out for herself and when a species decides to try to **** her ............
            Can't you guys just join a proper religion instead of hi-jacking the ecology movement?
            Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
              Can't you guys just join a proper religion instead of hi-jacking the ecology movement?
              You started it by posting bollocks about Global Warming.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                I'd be interested to know how DP's claimed decade of cooling fits Al Gore's famous graphs.
                All bogus unfortunately.

What is telling though is how Mann et al are all refusing to release the data they used to come up with their hockey sticks or cricket bats.

Interestingly (or maybe not ) was watching some doco on the Sun the other day when the geezer stated that the earths cooling over the last few years coincides with a severe lack of sun spot activity....what was more worringly though was when the geezer said the next sun spot spike is due in 2012, and we all know how that will be twisted by the global warming freaks dont we ("oh look, IPCC was right all along! Bow down and pay homage to our religion!").

BTW, anyone know how that geezer on Al Beeb got on with paddling to the north pole last year?

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Totaly agree with Timberwolf. Unless the expanding population is addressed everything else is going to be a waste of time.
                  Oh NOW I understand. George Bush was actually a visionary - he saw beyond the MMGW stuff into the real problem, that being over-population. He was trying to do something about it by doing his best to start WW3
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                  X