• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fuller's or Young's?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right then, Fuller's it is (to start with anyway ).

See you down the kebab and calculator.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

if i weren't inadvertently back in contract, i'd join you! have one for me

Comment

I was just about to go into the pub with Fuller's when I met people coming out. So we went down the Young's house.

I was a good boy; only 3 pints.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          I fancy a pint. Couple of things to do then out.

Should I have a pint or three of Young's Bitter (a.ka. ordinary) or Fuller's London Pride?
          Bit too late to say, but have both (next time?), but go for Fullers first. Youngs is good, but not that good. I like variety, and usually have a different pint each time if I have choice. I'm spoilt though, my local real ale pubs have between 6 and up to 12 different real ales on pump at once

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
            Hurrah! A victory for common sense!

Cider indeed! Tut.
            I often wonder who drinks cider. Surely everyone has a bad experience in their teens and never touches the stuff again.

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine View Post
              quite. and if you feel that further, shall we say, adjustments are required to the rules in order that they meet, shall we say, current requirements, please flag this up with the relevant cross party, sorry, member, committee and we shall of course re-draft (ad infinitum).

grief, need to get out fishing more...
              and quickly. Especially if it stops you sounding like milanbenes.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                and quickly. Especially if it stops you sounding like milanbenes.
                If being compared to milan is not a banning offense, I don't know what is.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by bobhope View Post
                  I often wonder who drinks cider. Surely everyone has a bad experience in their teens and never touches the stuff again.
                  There are several light years difference in the taste of White Lightning and a lovely bottle of Aspall's Premier Cru.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by dropcliffsnotbombs View Post
                    And none of that Strongbow rubbish!! Thatchers or Stowford Press all the way! I'm practising for festival season
                    Definitely no ban here. Stowford is lush. Have been getting "Old Somerset" from the SPAR over the road too, tastes like Blackthorn before it got messed with.

Have my last can of old style 'thorn which is going in the freezer the night before Glastonbury so I can have it cold once the tent is up 9 days to go
                    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Ruddles, Brakspears or Fullers London Pride for me !!

Comment

Working...
                      X