• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fuller's or Young's?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scotspine View Post
    Oh Dear...
    Ban him SP

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Youngs for me, I've always thought Pride is a bit too sweet.

Comment

i will most gladly, although i will first have to move the goalposts, sorry, the rules, so that endorsing cider becomes a public offence.

Comment

i will most gladly, although i will first have to move the goalposts, sorry, the rules, so that endorsing cider becomes a public offence.
          Well I was offended, if that helps.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Ops

I like real cider and perry too. I used to make a special point of visiting the cider bar at the GBBF. ( I haven't been to the last couple because of health problems. I might risk this years if things improve.)
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
              Well I was offended, if that helps.
              all grist to the mill dear chap, grist to the mill. i shall put your submission before the Advisory Panel on Members' Allowables. i have little doubt that will produce the required, sorry, a fair outcome.

Comment

all grist to the mill dear chap, grist to the mill. i shall put your submission before the Advisory Panel on Members' Allowables. i have little doubt that will produce the required, sorry, a fair outcome.
                Hurrah! A victory for common sense!

Cider indeed! Tut.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                  Hurrah! A victory for common sense!

Cider indeed! Tut.
                  quite. and if you feel that further, shall we say, adjustments are required to the rules in order that they meet, shall we say, current requirements, please flag this up with the relevant cross party, sorry, member, committee and we shall of course re-draft (ad infinitum).

grief, need to get out fishing more...

Comment

And none of that Strongbow rubbish!! Thatchers or Stowford Press all the way! I'm practising for festival season

Comment

in the absence of gk abbot ale, fuller's is a nice runner up
                      Excellent choice, I have 8 in the pantry right now but given the op's predicament I'd go for the Fullers.

Anyone tried Ubu? It’s very good.
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X