• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How mortal are you going to get tonight?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you need to drink every night that's alcoholism. Big long weekend pee-ups every weekend ditto.

Then there's vodka in your cornflakes
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
      I've got 19 five year olds arriving at the house around 11:00 who will expect to be entertained, fed, and rewarded with a bag full of cheap tat in exchange for giving the youngest PRC some rubbish present that he will break within half an hour.
      Ahhhhh - that sounds excellent

I bet you have the best time out of all of us!!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        If you need to drink every night that's alcoholism. Big long weekend pee-ups every weekend ditto.

Then there's vodka in your cornflakes
        You're an expert, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
          I've got 19 five year olds arriving at the house around 11:00 who will expect to be entertained, fed, and rewarded with a bag full of cheap tat in exchange for giving the youngest PRC some rubbish present that he will break within half an hour.

So no drinking tonight, but three to four bottles of vodka tomorrow.
          During the party?

You'll need it after that...

I've had a difficult week dealing with clientco numpties and the missus is going out with her mates so I will be stopping off at LIDL on the way home for a crate of pedigree....

From then on, we'll see where the night takes me
          'elf and safety guru

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            You're an expert, are you?
            This is CUK right?
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

If you need to drink every night that's alcoholism.
              What if you just want to drink every night?
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                Is that like wanting a cigarette?

PS How many units do you get through in a week?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  Then I think sasguru is right and an examination of the causes of this desire are required.

Comment

I thought this was going to be a philosophical thread discussing fate, karma, the Wheel of Life - triggered by the "When your number is up"......

Happy to discover its just a normal Friday "I'm getting Blathered" thread........

Comment

Is that like wanting a cigarette?
                      No - more like wanting a Toblerone.

PS How many units do you get through in a week?
                      I couldn't tell you - I dont really know how to work it out.
                      Each week I might have: -
                      2 bottles of wine
                      3 pints of Guiness
                      7 vodka & diet cokes

Some weeks I dont have as much as that though. But I'll have a lot more this weekend
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X