• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bruno puts bum in Eminems face, Eminem not amused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
    LOL, Hip Hop started in the early 60's noob, so you were about 25 odd years late to the party. Look up Universal Zulu Nation, HTH
    Unless you're in yer 50's and we're born in the south bronx then that fact is meaningless. Hip hop didn't break outside of NYC till the late 70's - I was in single figures then, so it would have been pretty unusual for me to be listening to a new musical form emanating from a city on a different continent, in an age before the internet.

I did start listening to Africa Bambatta though, LL Cool J, RUn DMC and from there after.

If you're claiming you got a jump on me, with your 'mix tape' buddies you're talking complete and utter bollocks.

Any idea how much of a dick you're looking like right now?
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Is this going to become an East Coast vs West Coast thread?
      Nah, more of a Jock vs Twunt thang.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        I did start listening to Africa Bambatta though, LL Cool J, RUn DMC and from there after.

Any idea how much of a dick you're looking like right now?
        I believe it's spelt Africa Bambaataa expert. I was also listening at that time, why do you think you're so elite again?

LOL, so ******* pedantic.
        You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

I believe it's spelt Africa Bambaataa expert. I was also listening at that time, why do you think you're so elite again?

LOL, so ******* pedantic.
          I don't , I was just talking about eminem and saying I was a fan, and how he doesn't take himself too seriously (You'd know that, being a hip hop fan clearly).

You on the other hand came out with this gem:
          I was listening to Eminem when he called himself White Pac Man Illmatic, googling that may not help we had mix tapes then. Maybe you shouldn't pick fights with hip hop fans LOL
          I think that's game, set, match. Or should we say slam dunk, given we're kind of across the pond?

Comment

"Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana, we have beaten them all, we have beaten them all. Maggie Thatcher, can you hear me? Maggie Thatcher [...] your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!"

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              I don't , I was just talking about eminem and saying I was a fan, and how he doesn't take himself too seriously (You'd know that, being a hip hop fan clearly).

You on the other hand came out with this gem:

I think that's game, set, match. Or should we say slam dunk, given we're kind of across the pond?
              Look up the 8-track tape, it was popular from 1965 to the late 70's. I enjoy being your teacher, it makes me feel like I'm imparting
              You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Look up the 8-track tape, it was popular from 1965 to the late 70's. I enjoy being your teacher, it makes me feel like I'm imparting
                Ouch, my ankle's hurting.

Comment

Working...
                X