• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beaver

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    They can be hard to spot in the dark.
    Especially when hidden behind a thick bush

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Especially when hidden behind a thick bush
      Sometimes you have to poke away at the undergrowth to wake them up.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
        Leslie Nielsen (famous Canadians mistaken for Yanks)

- Mmm, nice beaver.
        - Thanks, I've just had it stuffed.
        Yes, they take very kindly to being mistaken for yanks, especially by actual yanks.

Even worse though, are the pensioner yanks that manage to wander over their Northern border but somehow assume they are still in God's Own Country.

Either that, or they think they are intrepid explorers in the Shackleton mould because they have never been out of New Hampshire before and they think Winnipeg is as exotic as Timbuktu.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

You probably wouldn't want to get bitten by one. There are big teeth behind those hairy lips.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            You probably wouldn't want to get bitten by one. There are big teeth behind those hairy lips.
            Best have a quick explore first, see if you can somehow subdue them. I've heard stroking can help.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Oh Pogle!

I'm sure you knew exactly how this thread would develop, didn't you?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                Oh Pogle!

I'm sure you knew exactly how this thread would develop, didn't you?
                Are you suggesting that our Pogle deliberately started a thread with a title that could be taken as a double entendre with the spcific intention of seeing who could come up with the muckiest innuendo?

Shurley not!

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Are you suggesting that our Pogle deliberately started a thread with a title that could be taken as a double entendre with the spcific intention of seeing who could come up with the muckiest innuendo?
                  No No - Tell me it ain't so!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Shurley not!

I knew it was a long shot, but I really hoped that someone would be interested and not make smutty comments.
                    In hindsight I am a fool

<poddles back to kitchen to make coffee>
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

This thread title promised so much and delivered so little
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X