• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Only 5 weeks to go...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Lucky bugger!!!
    lucky

then he married a gay bloke.

funny job that, being a vicar

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      BTW Is this an SA sockpuppet?

Seems a bit of a vicious assault for no discernible reason, and the only person on this thread I seemed to e annoying was SA, and then suddenly this. I sincerely hope not, cause it's pretty pathetic if so.

Oh my god!!!!!!!!

Snaw!!!! I am so shocked at you like.

You are so up your own a8se I'm quite literally astounded!

You think if I disagree with you, I'm wrong. You think if 2 people disagree with you, one of them is my sock puppet?!!

I dont actually believe Ivor was having a "viscious attack" on you like - I think he was responding to the horrific shlte you came out with about kids who dont go to nursery! Which you truly deserved, because you were basically implying that kids who dont go to nursery are a bit backward, which is just utterly shocking!

I'm please Ivor had the ability to string all that together quite honestly, cause I had to go and calm down a bit.

If I wanted to have a viscious attack at you, I'd do it myself sweetheart. probably by implying that you were some sort of indoor scalf-wearing sell out.
      Last edited by SallyAnne; 27 May 2009, 10:50.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by tino View Post
        I think 1 day a week is good for a childs development, just my opinion mate
        Heheh, tad late for mine, the youngest is 12.

They used to go to a playgroup prior to state Nursery school at the age of 3, they got heaps of social interaction (and chicken pox )

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          lucky

then he married a gay bloke.

funny job that, being a vicar

Ok I retract my previous statement in the light of new evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            You can achieve all of that with playgroups and social organisations, I don't feel that my children missed out by being cared for by their mother until school age.
            Mind you all kids here get access to state Nursery schools from the age of 3ish for half of each weekday which I believe used to be something of a rarity.
            I'm not saying they did. It's your choice, you make it for a variety of reasons, primarily on what you think is best for your kids, and then on everything else. I'm sure you can get the same results from playgroups etc.

Time will tell, but I don't think my kids personally have suffered from going to nursery, if for a second I did then I'd take them out and my missus would be a full time mum.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
              "viscious attack" .
              Is that like a really oily, gloopy attack?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Is that like a really oily, gloopy attack?
                Can I point out that I went to nursery?

The pope is a tard.

Comment

When did you leave

Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
                  I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

go

*hides*
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by tino View Post
                      When did you leave

I do feel like I'm back there today like - had to out myself on the time out step before!
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X