• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How intelligent are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    That's very true.
    I still rate higher than you.
    If all 3 of you put your heads together you could make a shed.

attrib. Roy Chubby Brown.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      I still rate higher than you.
      If all 3 of you put your heads together you could make a shed.

attrib. Roy Chubby Brown.
      Not the sharpest tool are you?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        So actually we should just compare hat sizes?
        My Hat size is 7 7/8

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          My Hat size is 7 7/8
          Oooh er missus.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            My Hat size is 7 7/8
            Duh, is that an M, an L or an XL?
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

So each contract will be allocated a hat. If the hat sits on the top of your head, you’ll be turned down for being too brainy. If it falls down and covers your eyes, you’re not clever enough. If the hat fits, you can start invoicing.

Will this policy discriminate against or in favour of people with big ears?

Comment

Duh, is that an M, an L or an XL?
                Its big enough that you don't find them in the shops that often... XL is always too small. I can squeeze into an XXL (sometimes found).

Comment

So each contract will be allocated a hat. If the hat sits on the top of your head, you’ll be turned down for being too brainy. If it falls down and covers your eyes, you’re not clever enough. If the hat fits, you can start invoicing.

Will this policy discriminate against or in favour of people with big ears?
                  Surely height is a more important factor governing intelligence than hat size? Isn't it a little known fact that tall people are far less unintelligent than less tall people?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Surely height is a more important factor governing intelligence than hat size? Isn't it a little known fact that tall people are far less unintelligent than less tall people?
                    It sounds like a little known made up on the spot kind of fact but it’ll suit me.

Comment

hmmm knew a guy who was a particle physicist - worked at Daresbury Labs in Cheshire - IQ of something ridiculous like 160+

had no idea how to write a cheque

not really sure whether this is relevant or not

Comment

Working...
                      X