• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yessssssssssssssssss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's about time we killed off this thread, but let's just let the people have one more song

Same song different stand
    Last edited by Incognito; 26 May 2009, 20:15.
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Right, now I'm off back to the Celtic forums to gossip about our new manager!
      What do you think to a possible move for Tony Mowbray? As a baggies fan I'd be sorry to see him go, despite relegation this season.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I like Mowbray. Like his style of football at Hibs. Problem that Tims have is that attractive football is all very well and good, but you've got to be winning as well.

I must add, as a bear I'd much rather they get Keane or McGee than Mowbray.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          What do you think to a possible move for Tony Mowbray? As a baggies fan I'd be sorry to see him go, despite relegation this season.
          He would not be my first choice personally although he is well fancied by many. Bit too much of a risky choice for me although he does at least try and play decent football which would be welcome after the last 6 months. I reckon most fans are hoping for a more established "name", although that guarantees nothing.

P.S. Incognito.........enough of the video nasties please!!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Oh Hai !

Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
            I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Working...
            X