• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Yessssssssssssssssss"

Collapse

• tino
    replied
    Oh Hai !

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    What do you think to a possible move for Tony Mowbray? As a baggies fan I'd be sorry to see him go, despite relegation this season.
    He would not be my first choice personally although he is well fancied by many. Bit too much of a risky choice for me although he does at least try and play decent football which would be welcome after the last 6 months. I reckon most fans are hoping for a more established "name", although that guarantees nothing.

P.S. Incognito.........enough of the video nasties please!!!

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    I like Mowbray. Like his style of football at Hibs. Problem that Tims have is that attractive football is all very well and good, but you've got to be winning as well.

I must add, as a bear I'd much rather they get Keane or McGee than Mowbray.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Right, now I'm off back to the Celtic forums to gossip about our new manager!
    What do you think to a possible move for Tony Mowbray? As a baggies fan I'd be sorry to see him go, despite relegation this season.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    I think it's about time we killed off this thread, but let's just let the people have one more song

Same song different stand
    Last edited by Incognito; 26 May 2009, 20:15.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Yeah well, enjoy the Peace cup in July. Whoops wait a minute.....

Peace Cup..Shmeace Cup!! We have bigger fish to fry. CL qualifiers are always great fun anyway and really get the season off to a flyer. Nothing better!

Right, now I'm off back to the Celtic forums to gossip about our new manager!
    TTFN

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    See if you can stay in after christmas this year
    Yeah well, enjoy the Peace cup in July. Whoops wait a minute.....

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Got to be in it to win it dear boy. Let's see how you fare against the likes of Artmedia Bratislava et al.

See if you can stay in after christmas this year

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    So tulipe in europe
    Got to be in it to win it dear boy. Let's see how you fare against the likes of Artmedia Bratislava et al.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Ahem.

What a weekend. Missed my flight yesterday and everything. What a game. Atmosphere was amazing and we left our best performance for the last game. That's the best I've seen us play for a while. Roll on the Scottish cup party weekend.

So magnanimous in defeat.
    So sh1te in europe

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Don't suppose you will be sober enough to read this for a while yet, but I have to be honest and admit that over the course of the season the team that wanted it most won it. Too many below par performances from Celtic to sustain a league challenge and I hope some heads will roll before next season as a result. Enjoy your day, but don't get too used to it!
    Ahem.

What a weekend. Missed my flight yesterday and everything. What a game. Atmosphere was amazing and we left our best performance for the last game. That's the best I've seen us play for a while. Roll on the Scottish cup party weekend.

I hope WGS is the first casualty. Let's see how long the huns last in europe next season
    So magnanimous in defeat.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I hope WGS is the first casualty. Let's see how long the huns last in europe next season
    Well you called that one right. Now who is going to replace him?
    Take your pick from McGhee, Levein, Coyle, Keane, McCarthy, Moyes, Hodgson, Houllier, Ramos, Jol, Trappatoni, Lippi, etc. etc.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Mate, I was worried anyway, don't worry.

I'm heading off to the airport in 3 hours to get my flight, I have my ticket, I should be hyper as a hyper thing. Instead I'm more nervous than a Tim in a Taxi driving through a crowd of bears to get to the cup final. (League cup final, silly taxi driver took the Tim the wrong way. I reckon he was secretly a bear )
    Don't suppose you will be sober enough to read this for a while yet, but I have to be honest and admit that over the course of the season the team that wanted it most won it. Too many below par performances from Celtic to sustain a league challenge and I hope some heads will roll before next season as a result. Enjoy your day, but don't get too used to it!

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Hey Incognito,
    don't want to worry you but I found this rather interesting statistic on another site I contribute to
    Mate, I was worried anyway, don't worry.

I'm heading off to the airport in 3 hours to get my flight, I have my ticket, I should be hyper as a hyper thing. Instead I'm more nervous than a Tim in a Taxi driving through a crowd of bears to get to the cup final. (League cup final, silly taxi driver took the Tim the wrong way. I reckon he was secretly a bear )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X