• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yessssssssssssssssss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Two bald men fighting over a comb this season. Mind you, I'd still take 4iar on sunday if it happens. Any decision on Madsh*t Budgerigar yet?

Mon the Arabs!

Downgraded to a yellow - Bougherra plays
    Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
    I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by tino View Post
      Downgraded to a yellow - Bougherra plays
      Downgraded to a yellow why? Either he kicked the keeper in the face and was sent off for reckless and dangerous play, or he didn't. If he didn't why is it a yellow at all? No suprise that the hastily convened committee clear Rangers' best defender for their most important match of the season but are powerless to prevent Kylie "Swan Lake" Laugherty from appearing in the same match as that decision cannot be made until after the last crucial matches on sunday. Only in Scotland!!
      Also interesting to notice that the whistler (Stuart Dougal) who administered the red card to Bougherra, yet was only acting on the word of his linesman because he did not see the offence at the time, chose to publicly state that it was a mistake before mysteriously retiring a week early. You couldn't make it up. He has also cancelled his appointment to address the Larkhall Masons too, again slightly mysteriously. First shot at the goat for him next Lodge Meeting methinks!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Downgraded to a yellow why? Either he kicked the keeper in the face and was sent off for reckless and dangerous play, or he didn't. If he didn't why is it a yellow at all? No suprise that the hastily convened committee clear Rangers' best defender for their most important match of the season but are powerless to prevent Kylie "Swan Lake" Laugherty from appearing in the same match as that decision cannot be made until after the last crucial matches on sunday. Only in Scotland!!
        Also interesting to notice that the whistler (Stuart Dougal) who administered the red card to Bougherra, yet was only acting on the word of his linesman because he did not see the offence at the time, chose to publicly state that it was a mistake before mysteriously retiring a week early. You couldn't make it up. He has also cancelled his appointment to address the Larkhall Masons too, again slightly mysteriously. First shot at the goat for him next Lodge Meeting methinks!
        Glad to know the Celtic tradition of paranoia is still alive and kicking.

Just cause we're paranoid doesn't mean it's not true!
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          Glad to know the Celtic tradition of paranoia is still alive and kicking.

Just cause we're paranoid doesn't mean it's not true!
          Shhhhhh, they're out to get you.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
            Shhhhhh, they're out to get you.

They better bring their mates ...
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Lafferty has been referred to the same disciplinary panel that Loovens and McDonald have been referred to. The difference between them and Magic and Mulgrew was that Magic and the tattie picker had been disciplined in game whereas the other three weren't disciplined during the game.

Magic was sent off as the linesman thought he had kicked out at Langfield after the challenge. The red card wasn't for the challenge. Why it's been downgraded to a yellow and not rescinded, I don't know.

However, it's also true that we're all out to get you.
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                Magic was sent off as the linesman thought he had kicked out at Langfield after the challenge. The red card wasn't for the challenge. Why it's been downgraded to a yellow and not rescinded, I don't know.
                Not sure where you got that from. That is just optimistic speculation. Not that the linesman got to say very much after Mason Dougall compromised the whole event by broadcasting a revamped account live on radio the night before the panel sat. And why was this "review panel" suddenly conjured up out of nowhere with what seems like the express intention of getting Bougherra cleared to play on Sunday? All a bit fishy, but if that is what it takes to give the currant buns a chance then bring it on. It was ever thus.
                Now, what price a soft penalty for the teddys if it is all slipping away from them on sunday?

As it goes I don't expect Rangers to get all 3 points, but I have little confidence that we will get 3 either. In either case a little birdie tells me that WGS will be offski regardless of the outcome. Who will be at the Gers helm next season if they should triumph? The Cardigan and Sally again methinks.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Not sure where you got that from. That is just optimistic speculation. Not that the linesman got to say very much after Mason Dougall compromised the whole event by broadcasting a revamped account live on radio the night before the panel sat. And why was this "review panel" suddenly conjured up out of nowhere with what seems like the express intention of getting Bougherra cleared to play on Sunday? All a bit fishy, but if that is what it takes to give the currant buns a chance then bring it on. It was ever thus.
                  Now, what price a soft penalty for the teddys if it is all slipping away from them on sunday?
                  Awww come on now Shaunyboy, I take you to be more intelligent than the one not to be mentioned.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish...79&newsID=4656 (19th May 2009)

The player had been dismissed as a result of what the Assistant Referee considered to be an act of violent conduct by the player following the initial challenge on the Aberdeen goalkeeper. Having examined the footage, the referee has decided that the player should not have received a red card for violent conduct.
                  As for review panels, plenty of precedent, the whole point of the review is to ensure that a club doesn't suffer for wrong decisions by having their player miss the next match. No conspiracy buddy.

Case 1

St Mirren's appeal against the sending off of their player Will Haining in this weekend's match against Celtic has been dismissed.
                  Case 2

Rangers’ Claim of Wrongful Dismissal on the sending off of Allan McGregor in the club’s Scottish Cup tie against Hibernian on Sunday has been dismissed.
                  Case 3

Heart of Midlothian has lost a Claim of Wrongful Dismissal which it had submitted late this afternoon in respect of the sending off of its player Marius Zaliukas in the club’s match against Dundee United on Wednesday.

As it goes I don't expect Rangers to get all 3 points, but I have little confidence that we will get 3 either. In either case a little birdie tells me that WGS will be offski regardless of the outcome. Who will be at the Gers helm next season if they should triumph? The Cardigan and Sally again methinks.
                  Mate, I have paid a lot of notes for my ticket, I am going to be sicker than a dog if the helicopter turns.

And Big Wally and wee Ally are a far better option than the Lemon any day of the week. Imagine having someone so piss ugly as the ambassador of your club.
                  Last edited by Incognito; 22 May 2009, 18:50.

Comment

Talking of poofball, a ball of scrunched up A4 went for £3.5K over here, because it put someone off their shot or something when thrown from the terraces.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Hey Incognito,
                      don't want to worry you but I found this rather interesting statistic on another site I contribute to :-

Despite three of their remaining five games being at home, Rangers would be away from home on the final game of the season. "Hmmmmm", I thought, "that could come in handy".

In 19 games away from home to top half of the table opposition in the last two seasons Rangers have won only three times, twice against Hibs and incredibly once at Celtic Park.

The record extends into the previous season but the statistical relevance is clear from the more current results.

And more; the final game will be at Tannadice, where Rangers have won only once in 10 visits.
                      Still, I am sure it will be alright on the day!!

Shaunbhoy in "letsjustgetitoverwith" mode

May the best....er I mean least bad....team win!

Comment

Working...
                      X