• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Castration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not getting done. Not because I'm in a committed relationship and have done my biological duty but because, frankly, I'm a wuss in the pain circles.

Comment

I tried to get Mr P done - but he absolutely refused.
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Mrs BP wants to get me done.........
        Don't worry it's a snip
        That's what they told me

The pain, the pain, the pain.

No only kiding with you.

No but it does bl**dy hurt.

Was back at work 4 days later though.
        Originally posted by cailin maith
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
          That's what they told me

No only kiding with you.

Did you get four days of sympathy, lazing in bed all day listening to Radio4 and BJs?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Mrs BP wants to get me done.........
            Girly definitely doesn't want me done. At the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
              That's what they told me

No only kiding with you.

Doesn't hurt that much. I had it done on a Friday morning. Had a couple of pints immediately afterwards which went well with the pre-meds. Went to bed with a pack of frozen peas. Took it easy saturday and sunday. Monday drove to work; was fine until I got to Stockley Park - then I remembered the ramps and went over them oh so slowly. Walked around like Clint Eastwood for a few days.

I'd describe it as uncomfortable, rather than painful. On the 1-10 pain scale, about 2. The op itself was pain free. I was a complimented on my shaving skills.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                Did you get four days of sympathy, lazing in bed all day listening to Radio4 and BJs?
                Had a day in bed, then a few days lazing around on the sofa. Last thing on my mind was a BJ

Most of the op was relatively pain free (just a big of tugging here and there), however at the end they sprayed on a plastic coating to protect it. The really really hurt.

Most people don't have any problems, however I got an infection a few days after. They were glowing bright red!! Couple of days of antibiotics and everything was fine again.
                Originally posted by cailin maith
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

My Best Man was off work for 2 weeks. Readily advises anyone not to do it.

A previous colleague was off for a month. Walked like John Wayne for another two months.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Well, if you will use the NHS. http://www.andrology.co.in/jokes/bargainvase.jpg
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X