• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Haircut

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£27 every 6 weeks or so. I can't get there at the moment because I'm working away from home, therefore I'll be going back to my old faithful clippers as I'm starting to look like John Lennon post hibernation.

I generally sport a "Paul Weller"
    Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
    I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      £8 every couple of months, nothing fancy. Local Barbers with a nice young girlie who's ample bosom always seems to end up resting on my soulder while she does it
      how you manage to do this? you'v either got very broad shoulders or maybe she has really massive .....or maybe she does it for a reason

I had that chance briefly ..but jus once

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        £8 every couple of months, nothing fancy. Local Barbers with a nice young girlie who's ample bosom always seems to end up resting on my soulder while she does it
        My (Polish, female) dentist also "rests herself" in that way, while working on my teeth.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          My (Polish, female) dentist also "rests herself" in that way, while working on my teeth.
          Notes: needs to go to your dentist

Comment

my dentist tends to work on me from the top so in essence my head is nestled between her cleavage

very nice

in addition my hairdresser also has a rather arousing habit various parts of her body against me whilst giving me a trim oh and costs £7.50

Comment

recently I've been going to tony and guy in mayfair, and for £40 geovanni does a good cut. my wife pestered me to go (that's where she goes to have her more expensive do's) and I have to admit it's he does a good do. (though i still think it's expensive)
              before that I was going to either a barber's in ludgate circus who does a very adequete trim for £11, or my local barbers in the burbs who for the same money have twice made me look like a monkey has cut my hair with a pencil sharpener.
              Bit of a lottery I guess.

Comment

Working...
              X