• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you use a male contraceptive jab?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
    I'm married. What's sex?
    I was married and am effectively married. I am told it is the classification between male and female.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
      Dont trust men but at least try to trust your man

He is a wonderful person, and I trust him- but is 'away with the faires' most of the time. He cant remember where he left his specs 70% of the time so expecting him to remember to take a pill everyday is just going to be very stressful for me
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        He is a wonderful person, and I trust him- but is 'away with the faires' most of the time. He cant remember where he left his specs 70% of the time so expecting him to remember to take a pill everyday is just going to be very stressful for me
        implant?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          The pope would not approve!
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            The pope would not approve!
            Mrs BP argued for being being sterilized because "being Catholic I could not face an abortion if I got pregnant again".

I somehow think the doctors saw through that one!

Comment

Very useful backup for blokes IF it worked without side effects, unfortunately there are women who use pregnancy to try and trap men and they are not above pretending to take the pill, sorry it must have not worked blah blah. This might work occasionally but will more likely result in the bloke coughing up for x years while she makes his life as awkward as possible, that's before we get to the impact on society. Yeah, I know you can stick it in a bag but this would be a good safety net I reckon !

Comment

I'm open to it but I'm concerned that a testosterone injection would show up in drug tests for sports; I've had two tests after matches in the last 5 years and so I need to be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  I'm open to it but I'm concerned that a testosterone injection would show up in drug tests for sports; I've had two tests after matches in the last 5 years and so I need to be careful.
                  Not to forget all that testosterone will make your head shiny and bald

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                    Not to forget all that testosterone will make your head shiny and bald
                    It already is, but that's because I shave my head. At least I thought so until I tried growing my hair out and it just didn't grow quite so enthousiastically as in my youth.

Comment

Working...
                    X