• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interesting gents visit……

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlightyBoy View Post
    Did you not observe correct urinal etiquette and position yourself at least one pot away from an existing "visitor"?

Or was it him not observing correct etiquette (in which case it may very well have been a come-on).

Reminds me of a particular Derek and Clive sketch...
    I am now a worried man.

Just been to the gents – three pots, I went to pot one. Guy behind me uses pot two, totally violating the code. Needless to say I let one rip, and was rather splashy……

Going to change my after shave I think……

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Off-shore guy next to me unbuckles his belt and drops his kecks when at the pot.

He was a very large looking guy as well.

Try doing your business with that distraction!!

Expecting another facilities sign – we already have one asking people to void urine only in the pots (as somebody creped in one the other week)…….

This is a very interesting office……..

Nope you're a sockpuppet. This must be the most obvious thread yet. -1 to your owner.
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I am now a worried man.

Just been to the gents – three pots, I went to pot one. Guy behind me uses pot two, totally violating the code. Needless to say I let one rip, and was rather splashy……

To avoid any future embarrement, perhaps next time you should occupy one of the traps?

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
          Nope you're a sockpuppet. This must be the most obvious thread yet. -1 to your owner.
          now who would use the word pot. that's unusual
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I am now a worried man.

How did he do this? Did he drape it over your shoulder?!?!?
            I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              now who would use the word pot. that's unusual
              Maybe he means 'teapot'.
              I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

This doesn't sound at all like Wilmslow.... I think someone has nicked his login.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  This doesn't sound at all like Wilmslow.... I think someone has nicked his login.
                  http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...snatchers.html

Comment

seeings as we're on the subject..

.. how does everyone get rid of the blue urinal block stain from the end of their tackle? it sometimes feels more like a game of hockey than a relaxed moment of relief..
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

wilmslow what happened to the story where a guy used to piss on your shoes ?

Comment

Working...
                      X