• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Interesting gents visit……"

Collapse

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    wilmslow what happened to the story where a guy used to piss on your shoes ?
    They're now happily married!

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Eh?!!!!!!

Are yous saying that yous rub your little fellas against the urinal "cake" when yous are finished?!!

There's a while world out there that I know nothing about!

Awwww pet don't you worry about it.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Eh?!!!!!!

Are yous saying that yous rub your little fellas against the urinal "cake" when yous are finished?!!

he's boasting that his dong is so long it dangles in the pong

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by BlightyBoy View Post
    I've given up trying.

I actually leave the stain there, it's like a kind of "badge".
    Eh?!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Nope you're a sockpuppet. This must be the most obvious thread yet. -1 to your owner.
    WHS. You've overplayed your hand with this thread, Wilmslow's owner.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    seeings as we're on the subject..

.. how does everyone get rid of the blue urinal block stain from the end of their tackle? it sometimes feels more like a game of hockey than a relaxed moment of relief..
    Real men use Dettol and a wire brush

Leave a comment:

• BlightyBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post

.. how does everyone get rid of the blue urinal block stain from the end of their tackle? it sometimes feels more like a game of hockey than a relaxed moment of relief..
    I've given up trying.

I actually leave the stain there, it's like a kind of "badge".

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    wilmslow what happened to the story where a guy used to piss on your shoes ?

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlightyBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    This doesn't sound at all like Wilmslow.... I think someone has nicked his login.
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...snatchers.html

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    This doesn't sound at all like Wilmslow.... I think someone has nicked his login.

Leave a comment:

• Rookie
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    now who would use the word pot. that's unusual
    Maybe he means 'teapot'.

Leave a comment:

• Rookie
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    I am now a worried man.

Just been to the gents – three pots, I went to pot one. Guy behind me uses pot two, totally violating the code. Needless to say I let one rip, and was rather splashy……

Going to change my after shave I think……
    How did he do this? Did he drape it over your shoulder?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Nope you're a sockpuppet. This must be the most obvious thread yet. -1 to your owner.
    now who would use the word pot. that's unusual

Leave a comment:

• BlightyBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    I am now a worried man.

Just been to the gents – three pots, I went to pot one. Guy behind me uses pot two, totally violating the code. Needless to say I let one rip, and was rather splashy……

Going to change my after shave I think……
    To avoid any future embarrement, perhaps next time you should occupy one of the traps?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X