• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interesting gents visit……

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, not all gents toilet floors are covered in piss.

SA, you should get out more!
    I've been in my fair share of blokes toilets...all be it most of them were in the Bigg Market
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Did you not observe correct urinal etiquette and position yourself at least one pot away from an existing "visitor"?

Or was it him not observing correct etiquette (in which case it may very well have been a come-on).

Reminds me of a particular Derek and Clive sketch...

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Exactly what he did.

They were kind of draped around his haunches as opposed to the ankles, which looks like a well practiced art.

Not enough to avoid the cress though sadly......

Did you not find yourself staring?

Edit : Ps - why am I imagining him waving a cowboy hat above his head as he does it, as if he's riding his own p1ss?!!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          What are you doing looking at other men's wedding tackle anyway?

Eyes front that man!!!

Comment

Edit : Ps - why am I imagining him waving a cowboy hat above his head as he does it, as if he's riding his own p1ss?!!
            My god, woman, what type of stuff do you get off on?
            I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Well, he was wearing a holster on his belt for the brick mobile - you don't realise quite how close you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
                Same stuff as Wilmslow apparently........ which is worrying in more than one way!

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post

I just thought it was funny!! I didn't "enjoy" it as such
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Sometimes it's just not easy being a guy.
                    'Splash back' can be a real problem, esp if you have gone in to 'squirm the worm' while the big guy next to you is having to 'syphon the python'

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I used to work with a guy who used to wash his feet in the toilet before saying his prayers. He would stand on the bog and do one foot at a time - 1 flush for each. If you happened to be in the trap next door, the partitions were just low enough for him to have a good view of you at your business. I soon matered the art of walking with my trousers round my ankles.

Comment

Working...
                      X