• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Real SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Interesting contrast between entering squirrel lover in Google and SKA

Comment

I just had a weird thought

It takes fifteen years to develop a fighter plane, but if there is a war on, it can be done in fifteen weeks. So here is my scenario

Churchill - 'Never in the field of human conflict, have so many complex searches have been required by so few. Where can we turn to for help for the ENIGMA problem. Maybe our Russki friends ????'

Commisar AtW - 'Winston. It is I, commisar AtW, codename polonium, I will help, provided you supply two squirrels per day into my swiss squirrel bank account'

Churchill - 'It's a deal. We need to know when the next U-Boat wolfpack will attack the Atlantic convoys'

Commisar AtW -'According to Majestic code-breaker, the next attack will be Somalian pirates in 50 years time off the horn of Africa. Thats a definate'

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I am very satisfied with the way SKA project plays out - just wait for "Genuine SKA News" to reveal why I am so confident

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Search SKA for .....

Says it all really.
          Search SKA for anything to see apparently random - certainly useless - results

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            Search SKA for anything to see apparently random - certainly useless - results
            Did it not occur to you that maybe you are not using SKA?

Comment

Working...
            X