• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Real SKA news

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Real SKA news"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Search SKA for anything to see apparently random - certainly useless - results
    Did it not occur to you that maybe you are not using SKA?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Search SKA for .....

Says it all really.
    Search SKA for anything to see apparently random - certainly useless - results

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I am very satisfied with the way SKA project plays out - just wait for "Genuine SKA News" to reveal why I am so confident

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I just had a weird thought

It takes fifteen years to develop a fighter plane, but if there is a war on, it can be done in fifteen weeks. So here is my scenario

Churchill - 'Never in the field of human conflict, have so many complex searches have been required by so few. Where can we turn to for help for the ENIGMA problem. Maybe our Russki friends ????'

Commisar AtW - 'Winston. It is I, commisar AtW, codename polonium, I will help, provided you supply two squirrels per day into my swiss squirrel bank account'

Churchill - 'It's a deal. We need to know when the next U-Boat wolfpack will attack the Atlantic convoys'

Commisar AtW -'According to Majestic code-breaker, the next attack will be Somalian pirates in 50 years time off the horn of Africa. Thats a definate'

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Interesting contrast between entering squirrel lover in Google and SKA

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Interesting contrast between entering squirrel lover in Google and SKA

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Search SKA for 'birmingham brothel'. First hit is...

Haunted Houses - Scary Houses and True Spooky Ghost Stories

Says it all really.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I am very satisfied with the way SKA project plays out - just wait indefinitely for "Genuine SKA News" to reveal why I am so confident
    Fixed that for ya.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I am very satisfied with the way SKA project plays out - just wait for "Genuine SKA News" to reveal why I am so confident

Leave a comment:

• Not So Wise
    replied
    Aww stop being mean, it's always good to have a dream

*Goes back to dreaming about cocktails, girls, golden beach's and lots of digits next to his bank account totals*

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    Using fresh or dry pasta?

Threaded.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

That's always what amuses me about the squirrel molestor - like all limited slightly-above-average-IQ IT people, he believes his mastery of a programming language makes him a genius.
    Yet he knows nothing about AI, statistics, probabilistic reasoning, machine-learning etc. all which are necessary to create a world beating product.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    This is AtW's search engine (SKA). He's been working on it for years.

http://search.majestic12.co.uk/

As you can see, pretty impressive?

This is where the real SKA will appear.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/

Leave a comment:

• Rookie
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Later this year, a genius will launch a propert search engine, one that will destroy Google.

http://gizmodo.com/5167257/wolfram-a...ity-and-beyond

And yes, it's nothing to do with that deluded Squirrel molester in Brum.
    What is this mythical SKA of which you speak?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Real SKA news

Real SKA news

Later this year, a genius will launch a proper search engine, one that will destroy Google.

http://gizmodo.com/5167257/wolfram-a...ity-and-beyond

And yes, it's nothing to do with that deluded Squirrel molester in Brum.

Working...
X