• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many going perm?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    My current client are looking for a load of permies at the minute, but they just can't find any!!

There's no I.T. recession up in the North East it seems.
    Who's that? Are they looking for cisco dudes?

Comment

I've started applying for permie stuff. The testing market's dead on its arse and although I think the warchest will last me another 9 months I'd rather not be in a situation where I'm worrying about it running out.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I have for now accepted that permiedom might be a possibility and with great reluctance changed my jobserve filters from "contract" to "any".

Comment

There's more than one company that I know who are doing pretty well and would normally be taking on contractors on fair rates. Instead they are recruiting staff as well as actively replacing contractors with staff jobs. It's really poo out there.
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
          X