• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Having fun with psychotic neighbour…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighbour getting worse…..

Saw flying dirt and leaves last night getting chucked over the fence.

I opened the window, neighbour heard this and scuttled inside her house.

Inspected the kind gift, it was 6 laurel hedge leaves (I have a laurel hedge which neighbour chose after I suggested a fence, and she rejected this idea), plus a few other bits of dust.

Started to log the unreasonable behaviour, but, other then get entertained by such lunacy, I am not sure if to just let it all lie, or, to have a chat with her husband.

He is from Wythenshawe with a jailbird brother, so, maybe not a good plan, but, more likely to get result from him than this psycho who insults and hides away from me when we are both in the drive!

Comment

Is there a Mrs Wilmslow?
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by PayMatters View Post
        Hi Wilmslow

We are just moving to Wilmslow!! Hope we have better luck?

(next to the Rectory traffic lights).
        Ah, the new flats next to Atos Origin?

Not all Wilmslow peeps are that nutty - better than the evening tv though!

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          Is there a Mrs Wilmslow?
          Nope, still looking. there is a very nice bird at my Aerobics class though, so there is hope.......

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            Cat pancakes are delicious.

Do you come with your own studio audience, Wilmslow?

...and the theme tune from "Terry & June".
            I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
              Is there a Mrs Wilmslow?

that's the funniest thing I've read all week...

can you imagine how laid back you'd need to be to cope with the daily events? it'd be like being Betty to Frank Spencer..

nb: this is assuming as i'm convinced it's true, that Wilmslow is a sockpuppet and not real, if you are real Wilmslow then I apologise for any hard feelings
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
              X