• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And once again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the accommodation'. We're trainee hairdressers - will we be OK staying here?"

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy Moron View Post
      I liked this one best

"When we arrived in Spain it seemed quite pleasant at first, then we realised it was full of bloody foreigners"
      I was joking when I posted this, having not read them, but it's actually like one of the complaints!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        the unwashed masses show just how dumb they are.

Top 20 stupid complaints from british holiday makers.

My personal favorite was :

"On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food at all."
        I had much the same problem when I toured Thailand/Malasia. Apart from MacDonald visits, etc I went mostly hungry. I lost half a stone and could do one arm-pullups. But when I got to Singapore I ordered a big steak, which I soon discovered it was spicy too and unpalatable. I am more tolerant of ponced-up/ruined food now than I used to be though.

Comment

That's odd because I find McDonalds unpalatable, if that were the only option i think I'd starve too

Comment

Well, I went on holiday to Gran Canaria, by booking through a Danish travel agent. There I am in the supermarket and I overhear (in translation): "What do you reckon to that: a darkie! I thought this was a Danish holiday resort."
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
            X