• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone here use Tiscali?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
    Trying having an even slightly technical discussion with their support people. Hilarious.
    Agreed.

Trying to select the right option on their calling system and then to talk to the right person - would be hilarious if it was funny.

Reckon their cockups over my house move cost me £150. I was going to complain but just could not be bothered.
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by TCL View Post
      Was with them a while back but got totally fed up with tragic ADSL speed (0.1kbps, I kid you not) and equally tragic call centre staff.

So I switched to Be Internet. Its like night and day
      Damn the city 8 miles north can get Be the town 8 miles south can get Be.

I hate living on the road to no-where!!!!

Pleomax

P.S I am with tiscali and it does suck, if Be is out who would you go with?
      Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Comment

Originally posted by pleomax View Post

Pleomax

I'm using ADSL4Less atm, who are basically reselling HotChilli. £14.95/month for a 2mb unlimited connnection. Speed is good, connection is relaible, statci IP at no extra cost. Customer service could be better, but no worse than your average Indian call center operation.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by pleomax View Post

Pleomax

My old ISP used Tiscal and I had few problems. Until they fell out and Tiscali just cut me off. Since this was the third ISP I'd used that had failed in some way I therefore gave up and switched to O2. Though we're not LLU exchange.

Expect O2 to go bust some time soon. I fmy past experiences are anything to go by

Comment

Working...
          X