• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK University challenge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    you like my glider ?
    I do - very much x x x x
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

ok teams.

svalbaard - team captain for the southerners, pick three team mates
      DaveB - team captain, salt of the earth northeners, pick three team mates

quiz starts at 14:00, rules will be posted just before.
      Researchers are busy , let me know if you cant make it

team mascots - so far we have a nice beaver for the SOE Northerners

good luck teams
      We don't need a team mascot. Mascots are symbol of weakness. Raaaarrrgh!!!!

So it's just me on the Southern team is it? Ahh well, it's lonely at the top.
      Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        I'll join the Southerners' team as long as we can kick through the floor and stomp on the Northerners' heads if they start winning.
        Yup. Welcome aboard the victory train pilgrim. Glad to have you on board.

Southern team so far
        Svalbaard
        OwlHoot
        Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Svalbaard View Post
          Yup. Welcome aboard the victory train pilgrim. Glad to have you on board.

Southern team so far
          Svalbaard
          OwlHoot
          I would like to apply but have a 2pm meeting. Plus I am thick. But I hope you give those useless Northerners a good gazzering.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I would like to apply but have a 2pm meeting. Plus I am thick. But I hope you give those useless Northerners a good gazzering.
            ah, the old 'i have a meeting' excuse

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

If you make them university challenge standard you will be lucky if one question gets answered correctly
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

ah, the old 'i have a meeting' excuse

If I was on the bench I would be there. Not that it would make any difference.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  If you make them university challenge standard you will be lucky if one question gets answered correctly
                  do you want to do the practice question ?
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

You need the third of the CUK membership that are in the top percentile and AndyW

Re practice question: I'll have a look at it, if it's of the proper standard I doubt I will be able to do it without Google
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      You need the third of the CUK membership that are in the top percentile and AndyW

Re practice question: I'll have a look at it, if it's of the proper standard I doubt I will be able to do it without Google
                      I think the standard will be about right to get 75% of them answered. I hope no one googles

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                      X