• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nationwide House Price Index for Feb - Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So who won? Is it thaose who voted for down -1.5% or -2%+?
    Well -1.8 is closer to -2 than to -1.5.

Can I make a request... when making these polls can the author mention what happened the previous 3 months, or at least the previous month? Makes it seem more relevant. And I'm lazy to look it up.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Well -1.8 is closer to -2 than to -1.5.

Can I make a request... when making these polls can the author mention what happened the previous 3 months, or at least the previous month? Makes it seem more relevant. And I'm lazy to look it up.
      Yes, and I'll plot a graph for you and post a table. Do you want a linear or logarithmic graph?

If you look it clearly say -2.0 or more so how the **** can -1.8 be a hit for the -2.0 or more selection?

Isn't it clear that zero means zero to -0.49999999999r and -0.5 means -0.5 to -0.9999999999999r?

No wonder the work goes to India.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Yes, and I'll plot a graph for you and post a table. Do you want a linear or logarithmic graph?

If you look it clearly say -2.0 or more so how the **** can -1.8 be a hit for the -2.0 or more selection?

Isn't it clear that zero means zero to -0.49999999999r and -0.5 means -0.5 to -0.9999999999999r?

I bet BobShawadiwadi would have put proper options. And given us data/graphs. Without plenty insultingness......

Comment

Time for you to look up last month and include it: 1 minute. Time for every reader to do the same... 1min * a lot. If you want people to read your posts, save us the trouble.

D'oh, did you expect me to read it clearly?

Yes the work goes to India, but I get paid for it.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You didn't put in the ranges. So the option is between just 1.5 and 2.0 or more. This lack of precision is why the work goes to India.
            So the 2.0 voters win.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              You didn't put in the ranges. So the option is between just 1.5 and 2.0 or more. This lack of precision is why the work goes to India.
              So the 2.0 voters win.
              This lack of precision is why code comes back from India a total POS.

It's performing to spec, but nobody thought that the spec might be BS.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

So the 2.0 voters win.
                The poll's not even closed yet either. So looks like you all should have waited like me.

Comment

So the 2.0 voters win.
                  Given the choice between going to Swindon and going to India I would pick India every time.

Comment

You lot are idiots.

I'm sending you all to Coventry.

Comment

You lot are idiots.

I'm sending you all to Coventry.
                      Not Swindon?

Comment

Working...
                      X