• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Domino's does Halal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Give me some credit.
    You'll be lucky. Have you not heard about the recession?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      I wonder what they put on the pizzas in the Rastafarian areas then?
      http://www.reggae-reggae.co.uk/

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
        Well, Subway do anyway. And Either McD or BK too IIRC...
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

"Halal items on the menu include halal spicy beef sausage, roast and tandoori chicken, halal pepperoni and halal cured turkey"

So basically the pizza is still exactly the same then?

Has anyone on here atually tasted Halal meat and compared it with non Halal stuff?

Can we set up some sort of Halal challenge for the next CUK do?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
            "Halal items on the menu include halal spicy beef sausage, roast and tandoori chicken, halal pepperoni and halal cured turkey"

Has anyone on here atually tasted Halal meat and compared it with non Halal stuff?

That's kind of missing the point, that the non-Halal ban is a "thou shalt not" imposition of one culture on others; and a strange one too. Halal doners I could see...

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
              That's kind of missing the point, that the non-Halal ban is a "thou shalt not" imposition of one culture on others; and a strange one too. Halal doners I could see...
              Exactly right. It will be interesting to see what the impact on the bottom line of Dominos is. I, for one, have certainly bought my last pizza from there -and I rather suspect I am not alone.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Pretty sure the fried chicken place in the centre of Cardiff is Halal.

I've woken up wearing most of their menu

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                  Non Muslims can eat Halal food.
                  Muslims cannot eat non Halal food.

Where's the problem?

In an area with a high Muslim population I dont blame them for doing this at all.

I worked in a pizza place when I was a student - they dont have a lot of room in them. To cater for 2 types of pepparoni, 2 types of spicey beef, 2 types of turkey etc etc they'd have to have twice the number of ingredient dishes, and possibly 2 seperate counters to make the pizzas on...it just wouldn't work.

This is a very practicle business decision on Domino's part...and not the end of the world
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                    Exactly right. It will be interesting to see what the impact on the bottom line of Dominos is. I, for one, have certainly bought my last pizza from there -and I rather suspect I am not alone.
                    oh ffs! A little over dramatic dont you think?!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      Pretty sure the fried chicken place in the centre of Cardiff is Halal.

I've woken up wearing most of their menu
                      Classy
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X