• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

True colours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    oh yeah ...

Yes... the British company that makes them was interviewed on Talksport this morning. This may now even lose people their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
      So Carol Thatcher is sacked for something said in a private conversation in the 'green room'(she said that a certain tennis player who had been knocked out of the US open looked like a golliwog) which she apologised for even though she meant nothing malicious whatsoever. Rumour has it that Jo Brand complained. Jonathan Ross keeps his job even though he committed a much greater crime IMO.

Could it be that she has be sacked because certain bigoted people at the BBC hate anything Thatcher, and we have an election coming up that the Tories will probably win ? I believe so !!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7870298.stm
      from your link...

The corporation said it had hoped Thatcher would issue an unconditional apology but she had declined to do so.

Are you just some bot running from Conservative house that is programmed to churn out crap all day?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Are you just some bot running from Conservative house that is programmed to churn out crap all day?
        It's been said before but I think he's a Labour stooge programmed to turn the electorate... bloody good job he's doing.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

from your link...

She has apologised but the BBC want to turn the screw because they are a bunch of bigots.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            It's been said before but I think he's a Labour stooge programmed to turn the electorate... bloody good job he's doing.

You're a berk. SMUG

Comment

Yes

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Yes

HTH
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

My wife was a child-minder for a while. Her last Ofsted meeting took the biscuit in terms of political correctness. Advice included, the teaching of the rhyme "Baa Baa Baa Sheep". She was also asked why she didnt have any dolls that were disabled or of an ethnic minority.

They practically accused her of being a racist. They backed down when she told her she was married to someone of a mixed race i.e. me.

Political correctness in this country causes more division than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by lightng View Post
                    My wife was a child-minder for a while. Her last Ofsted meeting took the biscuit in terms of political correctness. Advice included, the teaching of the rhyme "Baa Baa Baa Sheep". She was also asked why she didnt have any dolls that were disabled or of an ethnic minority.

They practically accused her of being a racist. They backed down when she told her she was married to someone of a mixed race i.e. me.

Political correctness in this country causes more division than anything else.
                    Loads of my dolls were disabled, either my pesky brother or the dog ensured that. My sister insisted on colouring in dolls faces too!

Sheesh, what your wife was asked is just bloody crazy
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Loads of my dolls were disabled, either my pesky brother or the dog ensured that. My sister insisted on colouring in dolls faces too!

Sheesh, what your wife was asked is just bloody crazy
                      Disgusted, she gave up child-minding shortly after but not before having her say with ofsted.

Comment

Working...
                      X