• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

accounts girl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a story or two, but as I'm married, i should tell you to only play away if single.

things can get complicated otherwise
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by poser View Post
      what to do....? im on this gig till at least april..
      From those of us that work on sites that can be described as "cock fests"....

Just **** her.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        If her name is Lucy, give her a wide berth.

HTH
        You saying Lucy was good looking?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          You saying Lucy was good looking?
          How many pints?
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

In what is possibly the only worthwhile post he ever made, Sasguru hit the nail on the head, so to speak.

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Hang around outside the women's loo, till she goes. Then follow her in, bend her over and give her one up the orifice of your choice (ask politely first, of course).

Women like a masterful chap.
            February 2006 in case you were wondering...
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              How does shagging the payment clerk lose you the gig?
              One thing always leads to another.
              If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                One thing always leads to another.
                Sh1t shag.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

In the age of the dinosaurs, these massive creatures had two brains, one in the head and one halfway down the spine, to control the legs.

Poser, you are a dinosaur. The main difference is that your second brain is situated in your kn0b-end.
                  Do not allow your second brain to control your life! The object of your business is to maximise your profit, not to maximise the swelling in your undies. The fact that the lass has very large boobies, is neither here nor there nor here nor somewhere. cough. forget her. send me her mobblie and I will have a fatherly talk with her jubblies. I mean with her.
                  Women who are frothing in the panties are dangerous, leave her to me.

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                    You saying **** was good looking?
                    When Bagpuss had her as his avatar : what did you think?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      When Bagpuss had her as his avatar : what did you think?
                      Didn't see the photo.

Comment

Working...
                      X