• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's the snow?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badger View Post
    3 A roads, 1 M road, no 4x4 = 1 nice lie in
    I'm hoping for the same!
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Tipping it down here in north London, looks like the biggest snowfall in years here. I plan to get up early and take a walk on Hampstead Heath before work to enjoy the snow. No doubt the Northern Line will be delayed because of the weather
      Cats are evil.

Comment

Just had a snowball fight in the street - great fun!!!
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

All London buses withdrawn from service due to extreme weather conditions forecast today and tommorow. Most likely those that are stuck where they are wont be going anywhere anytime soon.

Actualy the "worst" is not really due until tomorrow with London forecast to be quite badly hit.
          www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Comment

Shoddy amateurish snow here at the moment. Frankly, I expect better from the elements

Comment

Not even what I'd call a dusting in Swindon, just the odd bit of powdery stuff on a few cars.

Also the BBC showing "light snow" for today in most of Surrey and London.

Where's the big weather event?

Bit like Global Warming, all hot air.

Comment

Always the same - an inch or two of snow and England grinds to a halt. The Euros must despair at us.
                Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Not so much despair, rather despise.

Snow plough was out at about 5am. And our neighbours have just cleared the path to the road, because they get up earlier than we do.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Here in Deepest Darkest Wiltshire, nothing at midnight and now just a sprinkling of icing sugar that'll probably be gone as the sun comes up.
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

had about 5 inches here today and i'm home for the day

Been out and come back in again as the roads were gridlocked at 5:30am.

Comment

Working...
                      X