• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A restaurant has ripped off my VISA card.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    RBS, Tesco Credit cards, insurance and banking producs are all RBS co branded products or they certainly used to be a year or 3 back.
    I think you see my point there.

Comment

Originally posted by C5/6 View Post
      I think you see my point there.
      I do indeed, I had considered making the same point, but couldn't be bothered since many people simply won't accept that an awful lot of these financial products are co branded rather than independant.

I know a couple of people that proclaim to loathe various banks products yet adore the co branded ones despite the entire back end mechanism including customer service being common.

Comment

Points well taken, however, I can only form opinions on my own experiences. I think things are changing too with Tesco. I read a couple of weeks back in the Telegraph that they're starting their own bank and will be doing current accounts before too long.
        Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
        X