• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Big Chef Little Chef

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    In the end, this is all about publicity for little thief!
    Which is exactly what Heston had a big strop about in episode 2, and made me think it's perhaps not scripted. To me, the CEO is simply hopeless, Heston is a little out of touch but recovers well and seems a nice guy, and his chefs are the ones most likely to alienate everyone else.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
      BTW, black pudding was brought over by the romans (and is horrible).
      It depends what sort you get. The stuff they make in Bury is horrible. The stuff from Ireland and Scotland is nice - quite spicy and not full of fat like Bury black pudding. However it is essentially pig scabs at the end of the day.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Scripted? You bet!

At 9:45, b4 the last commercial break we had the bint they brought in have a panic attack - and after the break all is well - and we are all set up for ep3. My prediction is that all will end up happy - and both Heston and that f-*kwit from Little Chef will get the marketing they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          It depends what sort you get. The stuff they make in Bury is horrible. The stuff from Ireland and Scotland is nice - quite spicy and not full of fat like Bury black pudding. However it is essentially pig scabs at the end of the day.
          http://www.ramsayofcarluke.co.uk/

these are the black puddings that Heston uses.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            Has anyone tried white pudding? If I understand correctly it's like a veggie version, with suet and fruit or some such.

I like black pudding. But then I also like Lidl square sausage.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The teenager strop was hilarious, "I want the breakfast in erm 5 yeah 5 little chefs by erm let me think, 3 weeks, yeah 3 weeks" ....

"No!?, right that's it I'm not playing now I'm out of here"
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Has anyone tried white pudding? If I understand correctly it's like a veggie version, with suet and fruit or some such.

White pudding is something we have at home.... I have no idea what is in it and I don't want to either... but it's nice for brekkie
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    White pudding is something we have at home.... I have no idea what is in it and I don't want to either... but it's nice for brekkie
                    It is basically Black Pudding without the blood.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      It is basically Black Pudding without the blood.
                      It’s made from anemic pigs, popular somewhere in France no doubt.
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X