• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nutters on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutters on CUK

We seem to have quite a few. Do you think this is representative of society as a whole or is CUK better or worse somehow?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I reckon there are only about three people on this forum, each with a collection of persona's to argue with each other.

Comment

Well there's me and the sockpuppet I created for my pet potato plant, assgrow.

I start threads on his behalf so I can insult him for a little while.

It passes the time.
      When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns--or dollars. Take your choice - Ayn Rand, Atlas.

Comment

"assgrow" eh? Wow, did you come up with that all by yourself?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          "assgrow" eh? Wow, did you come up with that all by yourself?
          Well I looked at him and it just seemed to fit really.
          When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns--or dollars. Take your choice - Ayn Rand, Atlas.

Comment

Originally posted by deano View Post
            Well I looked at him and it just seemed to fit really.
            Yes well I can understand your obsession with growing asses, what with your suppressed poofterness.
            Where's HAB? He would have taken you under his wing, so to speak.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

We seem to have quite a few. Do you think this is representative of society as a whole or is CUK better or worse somehow?
              If I am included within this remit, I think CUK is worse off somehow.
              If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

You're normally the one who posts some semblance of reason, or at least appears to put some effort into trying to sound reasonable. You just let yourself down by starting personal attacks on people on a public forum. If you have genuine issues with individuals use PMs like an adult, instead of childhood bullying tactics.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  You're normally the one who posts some semblance of reason, or at least appears to put some effort into trying to sound reasonable. You just let yourself down by starting personal attacks on people on a public forum. If you have genuine issues with individuals use PMs like an adult, instead of childhood bullying tactics.
                  Personal attacks? I prefer to think it's not suffering fools gladly. I'm just the same in real life.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Personal attacks? I prefer to think it's not suffering fools gladly. I'm just the same in real life.
                    In real life do create a sheet "THESE PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS:..." and pin it to the staff noticeboard, or send it to the company-wide email group, or read it out loud from on top of a table in the canteen?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X