• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The City

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    So you don't think your obsession with my work hours is slightly creepy and indicative of some kind of mental disorder on your part?
    Really I'm curious.
    What's creepy in asking a simple question when one's work end? Given how much tulip you gob spouts about how great the City is, superb workers, all that talent gathered there it seems to me that civil-service like working hours are highly incompatible with all that myth about great City.

Now talking of metal disorders you should ask yourself whether constantly saying that someone lives in bedsit (when you were made aware that this is not correct factually), or asking about totally unrelated personal subjects is a mental disorder - that's pretty likely actually but that's your personal problem that is of zero interest to me.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      What's creepy in asking a simple question when one's work end? Given how much tulip you gob spouts about how great the City is, superb workers, all that talent gathered there it seems to me that civil-service like working hours are highly incompatible with all that myth about great City.

Now talking of metal disorders you should ask yourself whether constantly saying that someone lives in bedsit (when you were made aware that this is not correct factually), or asking about totally unrelated personal subjects is a mental disorder - that's pretty likely actually but that's your personal problem that is of zero interest to me.
      See the thread I've started.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        See the thread I've started.
        Can't be arsed tbh: got more important things to do.

Don't post too much on here - this is likely to be classed as gross misconduct by your employer and you will get fired without redundancy.

Comment

Don't post too much on here - this is likely to be classed as gross misconduct by your employer and you will get fired without redundancy.
          That will make a change.

What is it you have to do? visit onlinethailadyboys.com ?

Comment

It is rather sad that your sole ambition in life is to be the second highest poster on here
            But you don't have to worry. I have a life outside CUK
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

This mornings posts would suggest that not to be true!
              Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

So, it turns out that hard working long hours culture of the City is a myth - workers regularly bugger off home at 17:15/17:30, even during recession when one would imagine they'd have some long term thinking to do whatever it takes to keep cushy jobs they have.

Somehow this does not suprise me.
                Probably true for the traders they are in for when the market opens and out 10-15mins after it closes. People in op's and IT hang around to pick up the mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                  Probably true for the traders they are in for when the market opens and out 10-15mins after it closes.
                  So you think guru is a trader then?

Comment

So you think guru is a trader then?
                    Would explain a lot wouldn't it?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X