• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The City

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Not very self-aware are you? I leave the answer to your reflection.
    How many people do you manage at work, being a "manager" and all that?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I've chosen the better option that was available to me at the time.
      Yes, that of living in a cheesy bedsit in Brum, eking out an existence attempting to develop something that is unlikely ever to be as good as those already in play, and surviving on a diet of pot noodles and fast food. Nobody can ever accuse you of having the grand vision alexei. I strongly suspect the only thing you have become more adept at since coming to this country is choking your chicken!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

How many people do you manage at work, being a "manager" and all that?
        I'll answer that question if you tell us if you have ever had a girlfriend.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Yes, that of living in a cheesy bedsit in Brum, eking out an existence attempting to develop something that is unlikely ever to be as good as those already in play, and surviving on a diet of pot noodles and fast food. Nobody can ever accuse you of having the grand vision alexei. I strongly suspect the only thing you have become more adept at since coming to this country is choking your chicken!
          I am personally satisfied with my business and personal progress, that was a well worth investment of my hard earned money - you do not have all the current details so you can't really judge it, though I think even if you had all the details you'd be unable to judge it correctly too. 2009 should demonstrate that conclusively I think.

Comment

No - but he's had a few squirrel 'friends' I bet!

That's why the squirrels in Brum all have a slightly startled expression
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

I think we can all draw our own conclusions on that one
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I don't have confidence in your answers actually, past talks on here show that you are unable to uphold your part of the bargain, if you can't even answer simple non-personal questions such as when your usual work time ends (unless of course you actually work as an guru whose work time starts at 5:30pm and ends 2-3am, something that would explain you being on this board during daytime).

Comment

I don't have confidence in your answers actually, past talks on here show that you are unable to uphold your part of the bargain, if you can't even answer simple non-personal questions such as when your usual work time ends (unless of course you actually work as an guru whose work time starts at 5:30pm and ends 2-3am, something that would explain you being on this board during daytime).

So you don't think your obsession with my work hours is slightly creepy and indicative of some kind of mental disorder on your part?
                  Really I'm curious.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I once kissed a girl when I was 8, but she punched me in the face. Since then my utterly inadequate social skills have prevented me interacting with real people so instead I talk to squirrels. So in answer to your question, no.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

So you don't think your obsession with my work hours is slightly creepy and indicative of some kind of mental disorder on your part?
                      Really I'm curious.
                      The last time there was this level of stalking on the board it ended really messy! Watch out Sas!
                      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                      X