• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sadguru's working day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I am glad we agree on something. Now hand me over that sandwich.
    Its got extra mustard on : sure you still want it?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Its got extra mustard on : sure you still want it?
      As long as it's that good English type, I hate weak French one...

Comment

What's wrong in my statement?

If you look at when he stops posting you will find it is closer to 17:30 than 18:00, I'd say he buggers off even earlier - 17:15.
        Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Your problem is that nobody cares what you say alexei.
        You have talked so much rubbish over such a prolonged period on such a wide range of topics that nobody bothers to take you seriously anymore. Now get back to your jazz mags and pot noodles, there's a good chap.
        What's wrong with your statement is, as shaunbhoy put it so well, no one gives a fook except you.

It's been a few hours since I last posted. Does that mean I have an evening job?

Get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          It's been a few hours since I last posted. Does that mean I have an evening job?
          No it doesn't mean that, sassy's case is different since he was very consistent with his posting cut off time. I suppose one needs to have a few braincells to see the difference here.

Comment

No it doesn't mean that, sassy's case is different since he was very consistent with his posting cut off time. I suppose one needs to have a few braincells to see the difference here.
            Do you have a chart for all users and their posting cut off time?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              ....Does that mean I have an evening job?
              ....um. Evening job is it sir? Get much custom do you sir??

Ooo...suits you sir

Sorry, couldn't resist!
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Do you have a chart for all users and their posting cut off time?
                I had a pie chart but someone nicked it...

Comment

Any more ATW posts and I might just skin a squirrel from my garden.
                  The fat one with the beady eyes.
                  'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                  Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
                    Any more ATW posts and I might just skin a squirrel from my garden.
                    The fat one with the beady eyes.
                    Don't pick on my cute fluffy subjects!

Comment

One needs to get out more and savour what life has to offer.

Comment

Working...
                      X