• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sadguru's working day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I finish posting at 15:30 4 days out of 5 - do you think I am in the (un)civil (dis)service too?
    No. 17:30 however is pretty common end of day time and I noticed guru might return to posting maybe after 7pm - this implies he has to travel a fair amount of time in Looooooooodoooooooooooon, this might be also be a pointer that he is tuliping about his BLTs or whatever is the abbreviation...

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Your problem is that nobody cares what you say alexei.
      I don't have a problem with that shauny, thing is - I don't care if nobody cares

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        No. 17:30 however is pretty common end of day time and I noticed guru might return to posting maybe after 7pm - this implies he has to travel a fair amount of time in Looooooooodoooooooooooon, this might be also be a pointer that he is tuliping about his BLTs or whatever is the abbreviation...
        He could live a mile from work and still have a big travel time!

Comment

I don't have a problem with that shauny, thing is - I don't care if nobody cares
          So what do you care about? Apart from squirrels?

Have you ever tried to fit in?

Comment

He could live a mile from work and still have a big travel time!
            Everything is possible, however some things a lot less likely than others. How far can one get by travelling 1.5 hours from the City, probably far enough to reach some remote tuliphole of London where he resides?

Comment

So what do you care about? Apart from squirrels?

Have you ever tried to fit in?
              I fit in here perfectly

Comment

I fit in here perfectly

Do you think you have ever tried to fit in to cuk?

Comment

Do you think you have ever tried to fit in to cuk?
                  I have my place which I like - I don't have intention to be like everyone else on here

Comment

I have my place which I like - I don't have intention to be like everyone else on here
                    You are certainly in your own place! If that is your aim very well done!

Comment

You are certainly in your own place! If that is your aim very well done!
                      I am glad we agree on something. Now hand me over that sandwich.

Comment

Working...
                      X