• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sadguru's working day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    So what time do you regularly finish your work then, is it around 17:30 or even 17:15? Yes or No, it's a simple question that does not involve personal details - I am sure there are plenty of civil servants in your building that finish their "work" at the same time with you.
    And how many Pot Noodles do you "do" a day? 5, 10?
    A considerable number I'll wager.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      are present in the office

Come on, how many of these people who arrive before their boss and leave after him are really working? They fill their diary with meetings where they contribute nothing of any use and make themselves look good so that they can, as you say, climb the greasy pole.
      Good point well made - If they had nothing to flap about they'd have to do some proper work.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

AtW 20
        BrilloPad 9
        sasguru 7
        Bear 3
        Clippy 3
        DiscoStu 2
        Lockhouse 1
        SantaClaus 1
        Mich the Tester 1
        shaunbhoy 1
        PM-Junkie 1