• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help needed, quick guys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    is it your company?
    no. clientco.

I once came face to face with a grizzly bear, said 'oh yeah' then followed him into the trees when he ran away

so why do I feel nervous ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You'll feel fine after the first drink - or two.
      Discuss the decor or ask them what they're doing for Christmas, or what colour socks they're wearing.
      I'm sure you'll have a jolly old time, or do what I do, get them very very drunk whilst you remain sober - most entertaining!
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        You'll feel fine after the first drink - or two.
        Discuss the decor or ask them what they're doing for Christmas, or what colour socks they're wearing.
        I'm sure you'll have a jolly old time, or do what I do, get them very very drunk whilst you remain sober - most entertaining!
        good tips pogs. why dont you pop over to Hale and join us.

I can ask them if they know the difference between a guinea pig and a beaver

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          good tips pogs. why dont you pop over to Hale and join us.

I can ask them if they know the difference between a guinea pig and a beaver
          Love to Hun, but I've got a telephone interview at 2 for proper Business Objects work.

And Guinea pigs are edible - not sure about beavers
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

If Lions could speak English, what would they want to talk about?
            Originally posted by cailin maith
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

well being as lions lay around all day while the females go out to get food, not much.
              probably strictly come dancing or i'm a celebrity or whateve else the luddites are watching
              "I'm more of a warrior than you'll ever be. I believe in the class war. I believe in the battle of the sexes. I believe in my tribe. I believe in the righteous, inteligent clued-up section of society against the brain-dead moronic masses as well as the mediocre, soulless bourgeoisie. I believe in punk rock. In northern soul. In acid house. In mod. In rock and roll. I also believe in pre commercial righteous, rap and hip hop. Thats my manifesto"

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                And Guinea pigs are edible - not sure about beavers
                It's more like chewing gum, there is taste but you just keep on chewing away for no real nourishment.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X