• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should I buy????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should I buy????

Help.

We are having a Secret Santa on Friday. I've to buy something for a fiver for the new apprentice who is a 17 year old girl.

What should I buy? I'm completely lost. Suggestions sort.

a box of chalk and a box of chocolates.

Comment

Chocolate willies.*

* would be wholly inappropriate
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Is she fit and/or up for it?
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

bacardi breezer
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Scotchpie View Post
            Help.

We are having a Secret Santa on Friday. I've to buy something for a fiver for the new apprentice who is a 17 year old girl.

What should I buy? I'm completely lost. Suggestions sort.
            A portion of scotchpie?
            Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I had this last year : but the girl was 26. I was going to get underwear (thought the rest of the team would like it ) but in the end I listened to Mrs BP and settled for toiletries from boots/superdrug : I think I got Sanctuary? I had £1 left so got some chocolate too : quality street big ones.

Comment

a rabbit
                "I'm more of a warrior than you'll ever be. I believe in the class war. I believe in the battle of the sexes. I believe in my tribe. I believe in the righteous, inteligent clued-up section of society against the brain-dead moronic masses as well as the mediocre, soulless bourgeoisie. I believe in punk rock. In northern soul. In acid house. In mod. In rock and roll. I also believe in pre commercial righteous, rap and hip hop. Thats my manifesto"

Comment

Give her some Bob Monk in a Pot Noodle carton. Mind you it's supposed to be secret!
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

a candy bra and thong set

Comment

Working...
                    X