• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should I buy????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post

Bought. Thanks for the link.

Comment

What about a £5 voucher for HMV/iTunes?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I drew out a French lady in our £5 secret santa. I bought her the latest Colemanballs, at £4.99 from WH Smiths.

It's the one with Rio Ferdinand on the front saying that since club captain Gary Neville has been out injured, Ryan Giggs has taken on the mantlepiece.

The French do have a sense of humour don't they? We do it on Friday so I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          I drew out a French lady in our £5 secret santa. I bought her the latest Colemanballs, at £4.99 from WH Smiths.

It's the one with Rio Ferdinand on the front saying that since club captain Gary Neville has been out injured, Ryan Giggs has taken on the mantlepiece.

The French do have a sense of humour don't they? We do it on Friday so I'll let you know.
          You should have bought her the two bars of soap then you'd find out.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            You should have bought her the two bars of soap then you'd find out.
            Unfortunately she's a lawyer.

Comment

The best £5 Secret Santa present is a £5 note.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                you can't get anything from lush for £5
                Yes you can.

Comment

Working...
                X