• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Uk faces worst recession in history

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Surely most people here will look deeply at the big picture and then vote for whoever is most likely to abolish IR35.
    has the biggest n**ks.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Surely most people here will look deeply at the big picture and then vote for whoever is most likely to abolish IR35.
      That is a pretty small picture for a small mind.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        the bnp where I live say they will get rid of speed cameras. That does it for me, I am starting a little moustache asap.
        That reminds me of the Ecology Party chap who came around canvassing donkey's years ago. One of their policies was for zero economic growth and I couldn't resist thinking that at last here was a party who was aiming for something actually achievable
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          the bnp where I live say they will get rid of speed cameras. That does it for me, I am starting a little moustache asap.

I've always wanted to ask the BNP who they would rather have, Beyonce or Bella Emberg?
          First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
            That reminds me of the Ecology Party chap who came around canvassing donkey's years ago. One of their policies was for zero economic growth and I couldn't resist thinking that at last here was a party who was aiming for something actually achievable

The current crisis doesn't do much for their election prospects then, does it.

Comment

Originally posted by sappatz View Post
              a flipless uk minister speaking :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...ll-admits.html

failed state, courtesy of tony blair and his liebour cronies
              Oh no not the next failed state?
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
              X