• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Uk faces worst recession in history

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Are you referring to this:

No I was referring to Major's lies, not Tony's but there isn't much difference unless you're steeped in party dogma.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
      No I was referring to Major's lies, not Tony's but there isn't ANY difference unless you're steeped in party dogma.

How can you tell when a Politician is telling a lie? Simple you can see their lips move.

Comment

Originally posted by sappatz View Post
        Oh FFS, are you still posting on here?

Where's the "failed troll" faily?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          Wow how original - especially for this board - everything bad is Labour. If only we the Tories in power for ever.
          F**k the tories, it's about what labour have done.

In 1997, the public finances were solvent, private pensions were solvent, and banks were solvent. Now they are not. And people were saving.

Now, government debt, private debt and banking debt are all, at the same time, the worst they have ever been in real terms.

Go figure why that might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            F**k the tories, it's about what labour have done.

In 1997, the public finances were solvent, private pensions were solvent, and banks were solvent. Now they are not. And people were saving.

Now, government debt, private debt and banking debt are all, at the same time, the worst they have ever been in real terms.

Go figure why that might be.
            If it wasn't for the global recession/depression the UK would be fine!

And the plebs seem to think that GB is the man to get us through this.......

Comment

the bnp where I live say they will get rid of speed cameras. That does it for me, I am starting a little moustache asap.

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                the bnp where I live say they will get rid of speed cameras. That does it for me, I am starting a little moustache asap.

I thought you had to be a skinhead and have a pit bull?

Comment

ToriesLabourToriesLabour.... ad nauseum ... BUT - have you noticed - no mattter who you vote for - the Government always gets in.

Meet the New Boss
                  Same as the Old Bos
                  s

Comment

Surely most people here will look deeply at the big picture and then vote for whoever is most likely to abolish IR35.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Surely most people here will look deeply at the big picture and then vote for whoever is most likely to abolish IR35.
                      Tough one as IR35 was a Tory brainchild implemented by Labour.

Same Old Government.

Do you get it now ?
                      Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 16 December 2008, 11:30.

Comment

Working...
                      X