• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC TV Licensing for a computer at home ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
    Well, duh, of course you would. It has a transmitter to make the signal for the tv it was plugged into.

Jeez, you people are really just a jumped up typing pool, and a pretty pathetic one at that.
    Except, doing things scientifically, we couldn't get a picture when the zx81 was disconnected from the TV. The purpose of the experiment was to show that any receiver also acts as a transmitter.

However, this doesn't detract from the fact that there are very few, if any, actual detector vans.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Except, doing things scientifically, we couldn't get a picture when the zx81 was disconnected from the TV.

However, this doesn't detract from the fact that there are very few, if any, actual detector vans.
      Of course you wouldn't get a signal when disconnected, there was no load.

Oh I give up. This has got to be a piss take. No one is that stupid.

Comment

Of course you wouldn't get a signal when disconnected, there was no load.

Oh I give up. This has got to be a piss take. No one is that stupid.
        Are you always this unpleasant?

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
          At a minimum. I think his attempt to start a new login with a kinder, gentler persona is a miserable failure. Just like ....

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
            At a minimum. I think his attempt to start a new login with a kinder, gentler persona is a miserable failure. Just like ....
            Oh, oh...can I answer this one?

Just like guru!

Peow peow!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
              andyw?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                andyw?
                Isn't andyw like Keyser Söze or the Dread Pirate Roberts?

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
                  He's just upset because the other Dalek got banned...

...unless he is the other Dalek's sockpuppet...?!
                  Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
                    Write a letter of complaint to Crapita and tell them the guy barged in without your consent. Also tell them the next guy that comes around will be set upon by your Zimbabwean Ridgeback, and after the dog has finished having sex with the pimp he will bite his nuts off.
                    Rhodesian Ridgeback.

PC gone mad ..... Iranian cat??? ..... Myanmar python??? .....

Comment

You lot don't half talk a load of pants. Just try doing what you say, that is assuming you actually understand what you're saying.

I've seen inside a detector van. There were a couple of old newspapers, a pair of old jeans and a dirty T-shirt. Other than that it was completely empty. It was just a van.
                      transit

The equipment to detect pictures would cost way less than the van and paying someone to drive it.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X