• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's working on the most exciting/interesting project?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My plan B is quite dull to anyone outside a very niche market. But could be worth a few hundred million dollars in a few years, so I find it quite exciting.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I can't say because of the secrecy agreement!
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Worked for a big financial and ended up without a manager so there was no work for me.

Used to go out for lunch and have a few pints then come back and go for a sleep for a couple of hours in the nurses room, just put a do not disturb sign up. Did this for months.
        I have the same project. Yesterday I found out that the lights in the gents go off automatically after 45 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by mailric View Post
          I have the same project. Yesterday I found out that the lights in the gents go off automatically after 45 minutes.
          LOL - I never get these gigs! I am the one that does the work of those that do this.

Had a guy once that would just, well be on the Phone practically ALL day. Never knew what he did - or even if he was really speaking to anyone - and he'd also just disappear for lunch for hours on end. Never got caught till I nominated him to right a HLD for a solution - got given notice by the 3rd week.

Comment

Working...
          X